Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Shooting Schedule

    Unfortunately, due to school competition, I am not able to start filming this week for my project. So, I decided that it would be best to stay as productive as possible and clearly define my shooting schedule.  I'll be specifying what scenes need to be done by when and when would be most ideal to shoot them. Spring break will also be interrupting a lot of the time that I would otherwise have for filming, meaning I have to plan accordingly to be able to get all my filming done in the little time I have. My way of tackling this is that the more prepared I am, the faster I can shoot my scenes and have everything go smoother. 

Primary filming will be done on Saturday, Sunday being used as a catch all, of next week. The rest of the week beforehand will be used to get everything in order, materials, set décor, setup, etc. This is how I'm splitting it:

Saturday: (early morning) photograph scene in the hallway. Washed out bright, but soft, lighting through curtains. 

                    (late at night) credits scene of different flickering cuts, "flashback" scene of Arlo looking at old footage - film reaction. 

Sunday: any corrections that need to be done + additional footage needed 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fin

      Aaaaaaand, I'm done! Finally done with this month long journey!     I wanna thank everyone who helped me get this point, my mom, m...