Thursday, March 31, 2022

Editing - Check!

     After acquiring all the necessary sound aspects that I needed I was able to slap it all into premiere and mess around a bit. This was my first time experimenting with audio in such a way and I had fun, I even had to use volume dial, which I didn't even know existed in premiere until right now. But anyway, everything came together, it was tedious trying to get everything to sync but we did it! I think I can safely say I'm done editing now. 

    I got all my titles and credits in order. I did have to move around my footage a lot again and cut out some portions. But that's just editing at the end of the day, a lot of back and forth. You think you're done but usually you're not, and when you fix something another thing gets messed up yada yada yada. Shoutout to premiere tho, I love that program, it has done me nothing but good in all the years I've used it. Also shoutout to my 7th grade film teacher for showing me how to use premiere. 


    Now enjoy looking at the monster that is the timeline of my project on premiere: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fin

      Aaaaaaand, I'm done! Finally done with this month long journey!     I wanna thank everyone who helped me get this point, my mom, m...