Sunday, February 27, 2022

Filming Ideas

    Here are my actual filming ideas for my opening: 

    While the credits are being presented, there will be sporadic cuts of Arlo all over their room doing different things. Pacing, rocking, laying on their floor, mindlessly staring at the computer/phone, etc. The images are supposed to convey the image of stress, anxiety, and depression. 

    I'm thinking of keeping my opening silent, no dialogue, it's still pretty flexible and I can add dialogue if need be. However, I think when it comes to mental illness, actions speak louder than words, and I will portray Arlo's inner turmoil through their behavior. To balance the lack of dialogue, I want to focus and work hard on the sound design of my opening and try some really cool techniques. 

    The house is very bleak and empty. Some scenes will be in the dark (night), while other will have a very washed out, dim, lighting scheme. A black drape over an orange wall, with the orange peaking out. Red and blue books scattered, Arlo might have a red sweater on, 

Lighting/filming inspo: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fin

      Aaaaaaand, I'm done! Finally done with this month long journey!     I wanna thank everyone who helped me get this point, my mom, m...