Thursday, March 3, 2022

Orginal Plan

    As I mentioned before, I've actually been thinking and coming up with ideas for this project since second quarter. So there's been a lot of thought put into this, and surprisingly, my concept has not changed that much. I began with an emotionally caged and frustrated character, in their room, and it's evident that they are losing it. Here's a picture of my pas plan (very well drawn out might I add): 

    My original plan however had a scene of my character writing "WHERE DREAMS COME TO DIE" really big on the walls of their room, trying to express how they feel in some way, and then walking out of the room, of screen, ending the opening. I asked my mother if I could write on my bedroom door, and she promptly responded no, which is fair. So, I had to come up with something else. This is how I came to the hallway/photograph/memories idea. I though it'd be good to have a nice change of scenery after the credits to establish that distinction. 

    I still am grateful to past me for coming up with this and fleshing it out pretty well despite not knowing what this project had in store. Thank you past me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fin

      Aaaaaaand, I'm done! Finally done with this month long journey!     I wanna thank everyone who helped me get this point, my mom, m...