Friday, March 25, 2022

Filming - Check!

     I'm finally done filming. There were a few bumps along the road, definitely had to reshoot an embarrassing amount of times but we got there eventually. All of the filming was done by yours truly, so there was definitely a lot of awkward positions I had to be in while the camera was rolling. If anyone walked in on me I must've looked crazy, thankfully no one did. Dodged a bullet there with that one... 

    Anyway, I am NOT looking forward to having to watch my atrocious acting on repeat while I edit this opening. It sucks yes, but I couldn't find anyone willing to help me, and I wasn't going to force them. I also just feel more comfortable with it being me on the basis that I know what I want. Sometimes I struggle to give directions or effectively convey my creative vision with another person, so then it doesn't turn out how I want it and I'm too shy to ask them to do it again usually because I think I'm bothering them. I definitely have to work on that if I want to be a director in the future... crap...


    Here's a funny clip of me realizing the camera is in the wrong place:


    And a picture I took while filming the flashback: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fin

      Aaaaaaand, I'm done! Finally done with this month long journey!     I wanna thank everyone who helped me get this point, my mom, m...