Friday, March 11, 2022

Set #1

     OK, I got a rough draft per say together of what the set will look like for inicial filming tomorrow. There is still defenitely more I can and probably will add to it as well as some tweaks here and there. However, I just really needed to see something to try and invision how this will actually go. There are also already some deveations and changes I made from my original plan, some were voluntary and other weren't. 

    Firstly, during actual filming, this all will be a lot darker, I want to keep the lighting to a mínimum to add to the depressing tone of my opening. Some light will be coming from the computer, some from an outside source, and I'm still debating adding a lama in there. Also, the papers, I decided that the set needed something more, and I though papers were the perfect addition that could give it that sense of frantic disorder that reflecta Arlo's mental state. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fin

      Aaaaaaand, I'm done! Finally done with this month long journey!     I wanna thank everyone who helped me get this point, my mom, m...