Thursday, March 10, 2022

Prepping

    My room had to go through some pretty big changes for this idea of mine to work. As it existed before, the space was too small for anything to be done with it. And, seeing as I wanted "Arlo's room" to be one of the two locations in which my opening was filmed, I had to do something about that. So I did! It didn't take as much as I though it would, just slightly rearranging some things. 

    Here's a time-lapse. Enjoy me struggling to move my huge bed: 


    Now, there's a ton of space in between my bed and desk to decorate, or 'dress' the set, WOO! I've always loved set design and I'm really hoping to do my very best on the mise-en-scene elements, of course with whatever is available to me. It's not going to be Hollywood movie level, but I just wish to make something I can be proud of. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fin

      Aaaaaaand, I'm done! Finally done with this month long journey!     I wanna thank everyone who helped me get this point, my mom, m...