Sunday, March 13, 2022

Costuming

     Oh, I almost forgot to post this before, but another aspect I put generous amounts of though into was Arlo's outfit. What would they be wearing throughout the opening. I though long and hard about this and came up with many ideas. I though of a red hoodie and a blue shirt to convey both saddness and anger, but though it would look too unnatural and cartoonish. I though about just going with an all black outfit, but that felt to simple, and Arlo would just fade into the background that way, they needed to stick out somehow. 

    I wanted something realistic and simple, but would still help to express how Arlo feels and make them the focal point of the opening, which they are. So I settled on black joggers, a black shirt with some red in it, and a red zip-up hoodie. I thought the black and baggy outfit could represent Arlos depression as well as fitting well and realistically with a non-bianary characters clothing. The red zip-up then representing the anger and disdain they feel, wearing it as a protective shell of sorts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fin

      Aaaaaaand, I'm done! Finally done with this month long journey!     I wanna thank everyone who helped me get this point, my mom, m...