Saturday, February 19, 2022

Project Planner

    I finally got around to making an official calendar of events for this project. I know it will be extremely needed considering how much of an undertaking this project will be. Planning ahead of time will hopefully succeed in taking that stress off of my shoulders ahead of time so I can focus more on other, more important, aspects, such as actually constructing my film opening, filming it, and editing it. I specifically set dates weekly for my blog posts, I have no guarantee that I will follow them 100% of the time but they're there to help keep me in check. 

    I am leaving the entirety of next week and the week after for planning and preparing for filming, so storyboarding, getting materials, setting everything up, etc. (there might be more research along the way). Then, I'm starting to film at the end of the 2nd week and into the 3rd week due to an upcoming field trip. I will be doing most of my filming that week and hopefully be able to film during spring break as well if needed. After that, all that's left is post-production/editing and my CCR. Below is my actual calendar organized as a visual aid


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fin

      Aaaaaaand, I'm done! Finally done with this month long journey!     I wanna thank everyone who helped me get this point, my mom, m...