Monday, March 28, 2022

Sound

     Alright so regarding all the sound editing that I planned to do. I found all of it on youtube. This was my first time using the Youtube Sound Library and it was pretty good, very easy to use and it got the job done. The thrifted youth mp3 was the only one i didn't get from there, I just had to download it from youtube as an mp3 to add to my project. Down below are the three audio files I incorporated in my project. 

    Although I had already recorded the ambiance of my house for the film opening, but I thought it necessary to add a little more to it, so I found that Ambient hum from an air conditioner sound and though it was perfect. Then the ear ringing was that tinnitus, panic inducing, sound that I was looking to add in at the end when Arlo gets stressed out by memories of the past. Oooooooooouuooo!

These are the audio files, don't mind the 'Out of Space,' it hasn't meant anything so far...:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fin

      Aaaaaaand, I'm done! Finally done with this month long journey!     I wanna thank everyone who helped me get this point, my mom, m...