Sunday, March 27, 2022

Editing Update

    PHEW! I'm pretty much done with the brunt of editing. I have such a love hate relationship with editing. My hatred grows as I find myself in front of a computer for several hours, but the final product makes it all worth it. I have finished organizing all my footage and cutting it up to fit within the 2 minute time frame. 

    All that's left now is refining everything a little more if necessary, adding sound, and adding credits. It's exciting to finally see everything coming together at last. This has been a doozy of a project. Seeing all the cut up clips is pretty funny, it always looks so messy to me, but well that's art for ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fin

      Aaaaaaand, I'm done! Finally done with this month long journey!     I wanna thank everyone who helped me get this point, my mom, m...