Thursday, March 17, 2022

Editing Progress

     I recently started throwing all my clips into adobe and just playing around with them. After restarting entirely, accidentally deleting footage, and running out of space on my computer and phone many times, I think I finally pulled something together. Geez, I love editing, but it just takes me so loooong, maybe I'm just incompetent. I've only gotten the visual part of the initial credits, no sound or actual text yet, and it took me like 5 hours. O_O  I try my best though, and it's very rewarding seeing everything come together. The following is the work I've gotten done so far: 


    All my hard work here was just going towards that "shutter" effect that I wanted to achieve during the credits. I filmed like 10 different dynamic shots on the same set (the floor of Arlo's room) of Arlo doing something. All the credits will go here, with title going on the last clip wight before the scene change. We're doing good, it's a slow process but we're definitely getting somewhere. Slow and steady wins the race. 

P.S. I LOVE ADOBE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fin

      Aaaaaaand, I'm done! Finally done with this month long journey!     I wanna thank everyone who helped me get this point, my mom, m...