Thursday, February 24, 2022

List of Materials

    I wish to compile an official list of materials to buy or anything that I would like to use during the filming of my film opening. This way I can refer to this list anytime I need it. Like in many projects and many aspects in my project specifically, of course, this list is subject to change over time, I could add or take things from it depending on where my creativity takes me. 

    A lot of these I already have at home, but you best believe that Amazon is going to be my best friend during all of this. Jeff Bezos really got me with that online ordering website. 


Necessary materials: 

- Stack of books (3-4)

- Tripod 

- Lighting of some kind

- Picture frame (2x)

- Printed picture 

- Black sheet to drape over the wall

- Wig? 

- Computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fin

      Aaaaaaand, I'm done! Finally done with this month long journey!     I wanna thank everyone who helped me get this point, my mom, m...